Network Transition and Transformation
Zero Latency offers a complete range of LAN, WAN, network transition, and network transformation services. We can also optimize, redesign, or enhance your existing systems. We have highly skilled engineers and extensive experience so can deliver solutions on any scale.
Our objective is to give you a solution that meets your needs today and can scale with your business in the future. This is why we only use the best services and products from leading manufacturers.
Projects like network transitions and transformations require specific expertise so should not be left to chance. Here is how we can help you:
- Network audit – if you are planning a change in your network we will first carry out an audit to analyze feasibility and identify potential risks. Network audits are also an essential part of the network transition or transformation planning process.
- Network transition – we will help you manage all aspects of network transition or service takeover projects, from conducting feasibility studies to planning the transition, and finally, to implementing it.
- Network transformations – our network transformation services include auditing your existing network, defining the objectives of the new network; redesign your network, planning the transformation, implementing the transformation, creating a NOC, and more.
If you need a new LAN or WAN solution designed and planned, our expert team will support the seamless implementation, and we can also optimize, redesign, or enhance your existing systems. We will do this while ensuring you stay online for as long as possible and we will also ensure your systems and data are protected.
In addition, we can help if you need network transformation or transition services. We use proprietary tools which help us get the job done with minimal hassle and in the fastest possible time.
Our objective is to give you a solution that meets your needs today and also able to scale with your business in the future. This is why we only use the best services and products from leading manufacturers.
Our team is made up of LAN and WAN experts with many years of experience configuring and installing solutions for clients in a wide range of industries. This includes simple and robust solutions, as well as large and complex solutions. We have the expertise you need in your business.
- Proprietary Network Discovery Tool– we have developed our own network discovery tool that is much faster than our competitors.
- LAN Design– whether you are setting up a new network or want to redesign your existing LAN to improve performance and capacity, we can help.
- LAN Audit– we use our own specialist tools to carry out LAN audits. This improves accuracy and speeds up the process, saving you money.
- LAN Implementations– our team of engineers carry out complete installation, configuration, and installation services, ensuring all cabling is properly installed and systems configured. We fully test everything as we go to ensure complete functionality.
- WAN Design– professional WAN design that can includes MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching), SD-WAN (Software-Defined Wide Area Networks), and more.
- WAN Audit– as with LANs, we use our own tools to carry out audits to highlight the causes of performance issues and recommend improvements to your network.
- WAN Implementations– our team of network engineers is also experienced in implementing WANs using the latest technologies and modern protocols.
- WAN Optimizer/Accelerator– if you are not getting the performance you need from your WAN, we have solutions that will speed up your access to information and applications.
- Performance Throttling– we can give you enhanced network traffic control tools to prevent server crashes and performance degradation.
- Troubleshooting– we also offer expert support services which include troubleshooting your existing network to identify the root cause of performance or reliability issues.
- Openstack Networks – we set up and configure virtual network infrastructures using the Openstack open source platform.
- Openflow Networks– to give you greater control and to reduce the complexity of your SDN.
- Vendors– we are solutions provider, and we do not align with any particular vendor. Instead, we ensure you get the best products and solutions for your needs.